Project Delbrück Bethmann Maffei AG
“In cooperation with Delbrück Bethmann Maffei AG X-WERT BankTechnology AG is proud to present the project success”.
In April 2009 X-WERT was assigned with role of IT ProjectManager for the implementation and integration of OBS-WPS. The project was deemed necessary since the maintenance of the securities system MERIAN would be discontinued in 2010. Delbrück Bethmann Maffei AG decided to use the securities and tax modules of the core banking application OBS (DIE SOFTWARE Peter Fitzon GmbH) after a system evaluation process.X-WERT asProject Manager was assigned with the following tasks:
- Support of the bank-internal overall Project Director on planning and coordination
- Analysis and specification of the technical gap between MERIAN and OBS-WPS/OBS-TAX
- Coordination and handling of services provided by various employees of the bank’s ITand external IT service providers (development, application management,operating and hosting)
- Support and management of the employees in the business departments, IT and external partners of the bank with the integration of OBS-WPS into the existing IT architecture (other OBS modules and third party systems like stock exchange connection, in-and external reporting, Triple A as portfolio management system)
- Management of the data migration from MERIAN to the new securities system OBS.
The system was seamlessly going live after intensive integration and acceptance tests on October 4, 2010. We would like to thank the employees of Delbrück Bethmann Maffei AG, the responsible group units of ABN AMRO Bank N.V. and the software vendor Die Software Peter Fitzon GmbH for the trusting and successful cooperation.